Tough, Durable, Spacious, Divided Bag for Busy Baseball Moms on the Go!
This bag is perfect for a day at the baseball field! Our interior is built to keep things separated. Keep your water and snacks separate from your camera, extra team socks, electronics and sibling toys.
This bag was built to last longer than your baseball season. Use every year for many years. Did we mention it's so tough it pulled a 7,300 pound SUV?
The Original Healthy Tote : Baseball Mom
- Dimensions: 21″ (l) x 8″ (w) x 12-½” (h)
- Strap Length 12″
- Overall Height 24″
- Divided tote separates documents, notebooks, laptops and tablets from lunch, snacks and drinks
- Divider is expandable to allow a various mix of items
- Water resistant “food” side
- 2 Water bottle holders
- 2 Interior pockets 8 ½” (w) x 7″ (d)
- 1 Exterior pocket 7″ (w) x 7-¾” (d)
- Healthy Tote Care Instructions: Spot clean with a damp cloth.
Here's a sample checklist of what to pack in your Healthy Tote Baseball Mom bag. See the complete list here, Baseball Mama Checklist.
- Hand Sanitizer
- Pain Relievers
- Toys for Siblings
- Crayons/Books for Siblings
- Book for Mom
- Pony Tail Holders
- Small Umbrella
- Small Towel
- Bug Spray
- Extra Clothe for Siblings
- Extra Baseball Cup for Boys
- Chap Stick
- Wet Towel
- Toilet Paper