What's ahead in 2017?
We are so excited for the New Year. We have been planning and prepping the last several months for all the new additions to Healthy Tote. Keep watching our website for all these awesome upcoming new products and additions!
- New Inventory is arriving January 2nd. We have added the color Silver to our original Healthy Tote line. We have also added a new product, our Weekender addition. This new tote will be perfect for those not carrying their electronics. You can fit even more in this bag. The Weekender will be available in Blue, Maroon and Forest Green.
- Our screen printers are working on new designs so that we can offer new printing options. You’ve asked for Football Mom, Cheer Mom, Dance Mom, Volleyball Mom and Twirl Mom. We are adding these options plus many more!
- Stainless Steel Water Bottles-Woohoo! Let me tell you that I hate lugging around my Yeti cup. Why? Because I always knock it over and spill. Yes, I’m clumsy. That’s why I need a stainless-steel water bottle. We’ve added water bottles, as well as a ton of decals. These water bottles fit perfectly in Healthy Tote’s bottle holders. Check out the decals.
- Are you Tougher than a Healthy Tote? Well, are you? Find out in our 10-week video series. We can’t wait to show you Healthy Tote’s big muscles. These totes can carry a lot of stuff. Check out our first video here. We’ll showcase a video each week starting in January.
- Online Parties – We are excited to give you the opportunity to host your own virtual party. Just email your friends their own special discount code and let them pick their own Healthy Tote and healthy tools. At the end of the party, you’ll receive your code for a big discount!
- Affiliate Program – Are you as excited about your Healthy Tote as we are? Then become an associate and make an income while spreading the word. Our affiliate program is commission based depending on the sales you generate. Check back in January for details!
- Are you ready to transform your life? Let our new Health and Wellness Journal guide you and help you become the person you want to be. It’s never too late to transform your life. Our journal will show you that small baby steps will get you where you want to be. You’ll find balance and slowly make lasting habit changes. This journal will be available in January as well.
- We’ve been busy brainstorming for new blogs and are about ready to share new material. We hope to provide you with some inspiration and motivation to make it through this crazy--busy life we live.
- Almost forgot about our new Facebook group, Healthy Tote Insider's Group. We have big plans for this group. It’s another way to share inspiration, struggles or whatever is on your mind. Talk with women and moms out there that share the same struggles and experiences as you. Let’s support each other in a judge free zone.
- Finally, check out the charities we have chosen to support. These are near and dear to our heart and we can’t wait to help them and their cause.
As you can see, we have been busy! Go set yourself a reminder to come back to our website, healthytote.com on January 2nd. Seriously, set a reminder. Rest on January 1st then let’s take on this New Year. 2017 belongs to you! Own it. Let’s go get it!
Looking forward to spending more time with you in 2017!
In Health and Wellness,
- Natalie Bonkowski