Valentine’s Day is almost here!
Maybe you should give your sweetie something more than just a gift. While we all love receiving gifts, (how about flowers or diamonds) we also love free meaningful gifts. Here’s a list of free gifts you can give this Valentine’s Day or let these things be an addition to your gift.
- Sweet love letter
- Back or foot massage
- Nice candlelight dinner at home
- An hour of your undivided attention, solely focused on your significant other
- Watch the kids so that your spouse has a few hours to herself or himself
- Stay up after the kids go to bed & enjoy an hour star gazing together
- Make a list of all the things you love about the other person and share with them
- Surprise your love with a picnic lunch date
- Leave an “I Love You” note on the bathroom mirror
- Send a text message when least expected with nice positive words to your love
- Serve them breakfast in bed
Brain storm and see what else you can dream up. Always show the people that you love just how much you love them. The more you give, the happier you will be. You’ll also find those people tend to naturally respond back in positive ways. Life is too short to hold grudges or be upset with your loved ones. Work through the difficult times and always give 100%, no matter what!
If you still like to buy gifts, here’s a great gift for the busy woman, mother, teacher or friend in your life. Our Healthy Tote, in red. Everything under one shoulder. Keep your electronics separate from your water and snacks. Use our Valentine coupon code : Valentine2017 for 10% off this Valentine’s Day. Valid through February 15, 2017.